Tuesday, June 28, 2011

X-Men Annual 9: There's no plague like homos

What we learn this issue, other than that GARGOYLES CAN BELCH:

So that was easily the most bigoted fake issue title I've come up with yet. Bet Dorothy Gale never saw THAT one coming.

So here, let me make up for it with the least offensive re-word ballooning I've ever done. EVER.

I'm not going to go into much detail with this one. It's the second half of a summer annual team up with the Newd Mootants and it's incredibly rad. It's all drawn by Arthur Adams, who is actually the best artist in the history of comic books (you don't believe me? Well SHUT UP cause you're wrong!).

Loki is still mad at the X-Men for foiling his plans for fucking up both X-Mens And Alf-Alfa Flight in an earlier mini-series, so he starts fucking with everyone, especially Storm, who he has a massive boner for. It's mostly the Noob Mewtints that save the day, rompusing through Asgard and all manner of phantasitcal locations and inhabitants. It's like reading a fucking Dragon Book but with Super Heroes! NERDGASM UP IN THIS BEATCH.

Anyway, I gotta go take a shit on account of all these stale cookies I just wolfed down. Go buy the trade paperback 'Asgardian Wars' on Amazon if you want to know more. It's the fuckin tits! Now it's poop time!

No comments:

Post a Comment