Monday, October 29, 2012

X-MEN 247: THE SHITE THAT SMALED

THERE REALLY IS A HURRICANE COMING TO FUCK ME AND THE REST OF THE EAST COAST RIGHT UP TO HELL. BUT THE X-MEN DON'T GIVE A SHIT, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH! LIKE ROWBITS!

HURRICANE MALT LIQUOR IS CLEARLY THE BEST VALUE WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET HAMMERED ON THE CHEAP. BUT YOU WILL FEEL LIKE KILLING YOURSELF WHEN (IF) YOU NEXT WAKE UP.
OH YEAH I JUST LOVE TO BOLDLY CUT THOSE BIG, WET, ROBUST FARTS.
MMM... THATS A GOOD DEAD WIFE MAKE OUT SESH.
COLOSSUS WATCH OUT YOU DUM DUM!
EVEN I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAME UP WTH THAT TERRIBLE RACIST JOKE.

WHAMMO! The X-Dude Pals are fighting the combined forces of MasterMold/Nimrod the super sentinel! A sentinel is a purple mutant killing robot. A Mastermold/Nimrod mash up is a PINK mutant killing SUPER ROBOT.

The X-Men fight for a while and get beat up because like, THIS ROBOT CAN'T BE KILLED. HE JUST KEEPING COMING BACK. STRONGER. BIGGER. SWEATIER. HAIRIER. VEINIER. Also Senator Robert Kelly's wife dies and if you want to know who Senator Kelly is go look him up. He will probably play a big role in the next X-Men movie too. YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST ON HOLLYWOOD BALLSACK REPORT TONIGHT.

It's also fun to see Jubilee very early on in her character development as a like totally maxed out dweeboid vally girl spaz. The dialog is like, over the top lamoid fer shure. But still fun because fuck it, comics bro.

Then there's this little hand held mirror called the Siege Perilous which I think has some King Arthur connection but what do I look like, some medieval fuckin bard? I dunno what it is but it's basically a pocket Deus Ex Machina and Dazzler throws it on the ground and the bad guy gets sucked through it and no more bad guy, problem solved, way to go heros.

BUT WAIT, ROGUE GOT SUCKED THROUGH THE MIRROR THING TOO. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO FUCKING ROGUE?

We don't find out for like, 25 issues. Because this is the start of the dismantling of the X-Men and they don't really become a team again until like 35 issues, which is like A LONG FUCKIN TIME FOR COMICS.

Also, more good art from Silvestri. He's not on this book that much longer before becoming the regular Wolverine penciler and I have to say, his work never looked better in my humble opinion. THE HUMBLE OPINION OF A WORLD RENOWNED X-MEN BLOGGER THAT IS.

K I think that's enough. I'm back on a roll with these entries (I mean, a roll of two anyway) but I don't know if you know this but I'm also a busy professional and WORLD RENOWNED PODCASTER so I don't know for how long I can keep this pace going. Hey you know whats great about podcasting? No motherfucking typos. The draw back is no delete button. BUT HEY, I LIKE EXPERIMENTING IN VARIOUS MEDIA. I AM A SERIOUS FUCKING ARTIST AFTER ALL.

Hopefully you and me and everyone esle doesn't murdered by mother nature and her hell spawned bitch of an executioner, Hurricane Sandy, tonight. Not right after I've just ordered a brand new sofa anyway. It would be a real shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment