Friday, September 3, 2010

X-Men Annual 5: ooh la la badoon

THEY REALLY CALLED THIS SHIT OOH LA LA BADOON! FUCK ME!

SO THE FANTASTIC FOURSKIN AND THE X-KNOBS FIGHT SOME LIZARD ALIENS

ALSO I'M DRUNK WHEN I DID THIS AND THE CARTOON

THE CARTOON IS PRETTY SWEET, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

DID I MENTION I'M FUCKIN SAUCED UP?

Claremont didnt give a shit about the annuals, yet anyway, but i must say, this one was allright. theres something to be said for being able to take a stupid premise like arkon the barbarian and the evil lizard men the badoon and making a decent comic with them and the x-men and the ff. so terrible premise and nothing noteworthy but, ya know i knid of liket it.

plus college football season started and guess what? im fuckin sozzled.

so this can go ahead and buttfuck itself and im done. touchdown for beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment